2012年12月26日星期三

I can't apply multiple trading strategies

I love reading about successful traders and investors. I read them because I enjoy it but I want to be able to learn from the greats as well. The one thing that makes these people stand out against the rest is their stock picking ability.It does seem that it is only their stock picking greatness that they have in common. Each trader was very different モンクレール ダウン. Their backgrounds were not similar, some had a wealthy family while others didn't. Some were academic and others weren't. Their trading styles were also completely different.I have to say I was a little sad with what I had concluded. I wanted to learn from these traders to improve my own stock picking. If they are all different then how can I learn from that? I can't apply multiple trading strategies; no one is capable of doing that. I thought I was lucky that I enjoy reading them otherwise I would have to consider it a waste of my time.I was a little sad when I realised this モンクレール ダウン. But then I had a new thought, something that seems obvious now. If each trader I read about was successful using a different system then there are obviously lots of systems out there for people to use. May be I could be a success?I thought I should try with the books one more time. I thought not only about the traders' stock picking systems, but also about the personality of the individuals. Their systems fitted in very nicely with their personalities. If you were going to guess which system someone was using given a list of personality traits, I am sure that you would've guessed right モンクレー.I hope that this has helped you believe that you have the ability to have a successful stock picking system yourself. All you need to do is find a system that suits your personality and you should be on the right lines.

没有评论:

发表评论